What You Need to Know About the Option to Sign-up Online to Speak at the Board Hearing
This page last reviewed April 14, 2011
To sign up online to speak at the Board hearing, please do the following:
- At the ARB homepage, click on 'Send Us Your Comments'. It is located on the left under 'Popular Pages'.
- Click on the Board item of interest. This takes you directly to the 'Submit Your Comments to the Board' page for that item.
- Complete all sections of the form. If you have a separate document, you can also upload an attachment here.
- Once the form is completed,
check the box next to "I plan to attend and request to speak at the
Board hearing". Doing this will add your name to the list of those requesting to address the Board.
- You also need to indicate your position on the agenda item (i.e. in support, in opposition, neutral).
- Click on 'Send Comment.'
- Please sign up one time only for each Board item on which you would like to speak.
- If you choose the option to sign up online, you must still check in with the Clerk of the Board upon arrival
at the Board hearing. If you do not check in with the Clerk of
the Board at the Board hearing, your name will be removed from the
Request-to-Speak list and you will not be called.
- However, you do not
need to fill out an additional Request-to-Speak card at the Board
- Online sign-ups will be accepted until the deadline for comments on a specific Board item.
- If you do not choose the online sign-up option and would still like to
speak at the hearing, you can sign up at the Board hearing with
the Clerk of the Board. Request-to-Speak cards are located
outside the Board room.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (916) 322-5594.