This page last reviewed August 9, 2010
Senate Bill 375 - Data for Target SettingSB 375 requires technical data exchange between ARB and the Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) and air districts to support target setting. The MPOs are generating data to help inform SB 375 target-setting. As part of the data and scenario development process, MPOs met regularly to collaborate on the assumptions, content and format of their data and scenario submittals to ARB.
The data submittals are posted as received, with no alterations by ARB staff. Several MPOs submitted their data individually, while others provided ARB with joint submittals.
Individual SubmittalsIndividual data submittals by MPOs to ARB
Joint SubmittalsSome MPOs have jointly submitted data to help inform and support the target-setting process.
- SB 375 Base Year Data (2005, 2020, 2035) (received 4/26/10)
- Preliminary Report on Target Setting from MTC, SACOG, SANDAG and SCAG (received 5/19/10)
- Midsize MPO Institutional Concerns (received 5/18/10)
- SJV MPOs Joint Data Submittal
- SJV MPO Director Updated Step 1 Documentation (received 5/24/10)
- SJV MPO Step 1 Data Submittal (Excel format) (received 5/24/10)
- SJV MPO Step 1 Data Submittal - VMT by county (received 5/24/10)
- SJCOG Step 1 Data Submittal Update - VMT by county (received 5/24/10)
- SJV MPO Interregional Travel (received 5/24/10)
- Letter to ARB Regarding Targets (received 8/09/10)
Additional DataARB staff have used additional data to help inform the target-setting process.
- DOF Review of Long-Term 2007 Population Projections (received 2/11/10)
To inform the discussions
of the Regional
Targets Advisory Committee (RTAC), ARB worked with the MPOs to
collect a consistent set of data from each MPO.
The resulting spreadsheet is displayed below. MPOs
and ARB will continue to update this data with more current information, as
Regional Targets Advisory Committee Data
The MPOs also provided a self-assessment of their travel demand models for sensitivity to key factors and policy variables for SB 375 target setting and implementation to the RTAC. They also assessed their data collection and monitoring programs. The results of the assessment are displayed below.