International Diesel Retrofit Advisory Committee (IDRAC)
This page last reviewed May 29, 2008
To advise ARB staff on the technical issues associated with the retrofit of diesel PM controls on stationary, portable, and agricultural diesel engines.
- To provide technical information regarding the diesel PM controls for
stationary and portable engines, including
- To assist in developing specific demonstration projects for diesel-fueled
stationary and portable engines that have not been
- To encourage catalyst-based diesel particulate filter manufacturers to
participate in the verification and
- To assist in identifying unusual vehicle and/or engine operating modes that
would present a technical challenge to catalyst-based diesel
particulate filters effectiveness and durability.
- To openly share test data from all demonstration programs, as well as, all non
- To identify costs for retrofit devices.
- To enhance communication between manufacturers of retrofit devices, engine
and equipment manufacturers, and end-users regarding technical
concerns and solutions.
- To perform an advisory role in providing technical information regarding diesel
Workgroup Meeting Summaries