Welcome to the Facility Search Tool
This page last reviewed May 28, 2015
Find criteria and toxics pollutant emissions data for facilities in California.
- After clicking on "Facility Search" below, choose a year that you are interested in.
- Limit your search results by the name of the facility (try typing only 1 word) or air district.
if you are more interested in criteria pollutant data, toxic emissions
and risk data, or a particular pollutant using the
radial button at the bottom of the screen. If you choose "Show
Facilities that emit..", use the pull-down to pick
- Submit your request (results will appear more quickly if you narrow your search).
- Sort the data if necessary using the blue arrows.
- Download the facility list in Excel using the link at the top of the page. or
- Click on the name of the facility to get information about emissions and risk data.
Risk data may be based on previous inventory submittals. The toxics data are submitted to the ARB by the local air districts as requirement of the Air Toxics "Hot Spots" Program. This program requires emission inventory updates every four years.
The Facility Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and Prioritization Score data were collected under the Air Toxics "Hot Spots" Program. Based on those emissions, facilities are prioritized by their local air district for the purpose of determining who must perform a health risk assessment. The inventory year associated with the most recent emissions data may however not match the year the latest risk data was submitted for. Specific facility information regarding status of an HRA, the availability of more recent data, and the reasons for exemption from the "Hot Spots" program may be determined by directly contacting local districts. A glossary of terms is also provided to better understand the terms used on the following pages.
If you need assistance with data analysis, or if you want to request emissions data, please contact the Emission Inventory Branch.