Environmental & Energy Standards for Hydrogen Production
This page last reviewed August 24, 2011
Governor Schwarzenegger signed Senate Bill 1505 into law in September 2006. The bill directs the ARB to develop regulations set forth in the Hydrogen Highway Blueprint Plan that require environmental limits be achieved during the production of hydrogen for transportation use. For other background information, please go to:
- Senate Bill 1505 (Chaptered September 30, 2006)
- California Hydrogen Initiatives
- New Fact Sheet on Environmental and Energy Standards for Hydrogen Production (SB 1505)
- You can now submit your comments online.
Meetings/WorkshopsApril 19, 2010 - Cancelled!! Contact Us
- For additional information, please contact Craig Duehring at (916) 445-6017
- To get updated information about the Environmental Standards for Hydrogen Productrion, please sign up for our Email List.