Carl Moyer Program Guidelines Supplemental Documents
This page was last reviewed June 17, 2011
This page contains clarifying information to help air districts and applicants evaluate Carl Moyer Program projects.
Current Carl Moyer Program Guideline Supplemental Documents
The following supplemental documents are a tool to help stakeholders understand the policies of the 2011 Carl Moyer Program Guidelines. These documents have been updated to reflect Board approval provided on April 28, 2011. These documents are to provide air districts and participants clarifications to the policy components of the Guidelines.
- Fleet Rule Implementation Charts (PDF 1.37 MB)
- Example Calculations (PDF 713 KB)
- Regulatory Compliance Instructions (PDF 225 KB)
2008 Carl Moyer Program Guideline Supplemental Documents
- On-Road Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Off-Road Compression Ignition Equipment
- Large Spark-Ignition Equipment
- Agricultural Irrigation Pump Engines
- Transport Refigeration Units
Locomotive Projects - Guidance for Determining Emission Factors
Guidance for Determing Emission Factors
These documents provide information regarding required steps for determining Carl Moyer Program locomotive project emission factors.
- Alternative Technology Switcher Purchase Project
- Remanufacture Kit or Repower Project
- U.S. EPA Locomotive Certification Data
for Estimating Fuel Consumption of a New Gen-Set Switch Locomotive
The following document provides guidance and an example to estimate fuel consumption for a locomotive project
- Detroit Diesel Engines and Serial Numbers
The following documents provide information to assist Disrics with locating Detroit Diesel marine engines including engine model and model year and associated serial numbers.
- Detroit Diesel Engines 1943-1985
- Detroit Diesel Engines 1972-1993
- Quick Reference Spreadsheet of Detroit Diesel Engines 1972-1993