Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program
This page last reviewed March 27, 2013
The Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program (Carl Moyer Program) provides grant funding for cleaner-than-required engines and equipment. Grants are administered by local air districts. ARB works collaboratively with the districts and other stakeholders to set Guidelines and ensure the Program reduces pollution and provides cleaner air for Californians. The Carl Moyer Program achieves reductions in emissions of key pollutants which are necessary for California to meet its clean air commitments under regulatory requirements. Eligible projects include cleaner on-road, off-road, marine, locomotive, lawn & garden, light duty passenger vehicles being scrapped and agricultural equipment.
For more information regarding the Carl Moyer Program, please email us or call ARB's Diesel Hotline at 866-6DIESEL or (866) 634-3735.
Equipment & Vehicles We Fund Find Your Air District Truck Stop
Posted March 27, 2013
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-09 (PDF 80KB) Carl Moyer Program: Review and Update of the Cost-Effectiveness Limit and capital recovery Factors for 2013 (80 KB) Attachment (353 KB)
Posted March 12, 2013
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-07 (PDF 128KB) Use Of New Replacement Engines In Carl Moyer Program Off-Road Repower Projects
Posted February 15, 2013
- Approved Revisions To The Carl Moyer On-Road Voucher Incentive Guidelines (92 KB) Attachment (1004 KB)
Solicitation for Applications to receive funding from the Carl Moyer Program - Year 15 Funds
- Solicitation Memo (PDF 191KB)
- Tentative Allocation (PDF 26KB)
- Application (PDF 150KB)
- Application (Word 67KB)
Posted November 7, 2012
- Mail-Out #MSC 12-23 (PDF 103KB) Handouts are posted for the November 14, 2012 Public Meeting To Consider Changes to the On-Road Voucher Incentive Program Guidelines. Attachment (PDF 601KB)
Posted October 25,2012
- Mail-Out #MSC 12-22 (PDF 77KB) Carl Moyer Program: Administrative Allowance Regarding Contracted Usage Rates for Off-Road Projects.
Posted March 30, 2012
- Mail-Out #MSC 12-07 (PDF 79KB) Carl Moyer Program: Review and Update of the Cost-Effectiveness Limit and capital recovery Factors for 2012 (79 KB) Attachment (270 KB)
Posted January 6, 2012
- Mail-Out #MSC 12-07 (PDF 204KB) Approved Revisions to the 2011 On-Road Voucher Incentive Program Guidelines to update VIP grant amounts for on-road truck for calendar year 2012.
Posted November 23, 2011
- Mail-Out #11-33 (PDF 44KB) Handouts are posted for the December 6, 2011 Public Meeting To Consider Changes to the On-Road Voucher Incentive Program Guidelines. Attachment 1 (PDF 145KB) Attachment 2 (PDF 191KB)