Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program
This page last reviewed April 1, 2014
The Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program (Carl Moyer Program) provides grant funding for cleaner-than-required engines and equipment. Grants are administered by local air districts. ARB works collaboratively with the districts and other stakeholders to set Guidelines and ensure the Program reduces pollution and provides cleaner air for Californians. The Carl Moyer Program achieves reductions in emissions of key pollutants which are necessary for California to meet its clean air commitments under regulatory requirements. Eligible projects include cleaner on-road, off-road, marine, locomotive, lawn & garden, light duty passenger vehicles being scrapped and agricultural equipment.
For more information regarding the Carl Moyer Program, please email us or contact ARB's Diesel Hotline.
Equipment & Vehicles We Fund Find Your Air District Fact Sheets Truck Stop
Posted April 1, 2014
- Carl Moyer Program: Review and Update of the Cost-Effectiveness Limit and Capital Recovery Factors for 2014 (16KB) Attachment G (78KB)
Posted January 15, 2014
The 2014 VIP Guidelines are now posted. (PDF 5.76 MB)
Posted December 6, 2013
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-30 (PDF 80 KB) The Carl Moyer On-Road Voucher Incentive Program Funding Tables For 2014. Attachment 1 (354 KB) Attachment 2 (83 KB)
Posted December 3, 2013
Solicitation for Applications to receive funding from the Carl Moyer Program - Year 16 Funds
- Solicitation Memo (PDF 140KB)
- Tentative Allocation (PDF 26KB)
- Application (PDF 94KB)
- Application (Word 69KB)
Posted December 3, 2013
Solicitation for Applications to receive funding from the Carl Moyer Program - Year 16S Special Funds
Posted November 15, 2013
The TIMBER Webpage is now live, at http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/moyer/timber/timber.htm. There you will find minimum participation and project requirements as well as links to the TIMBER Fact Sheet, the list of participating dealerships, the TIMBER Guidelines, and a list of all participating air districts.
Posted October 30, 2013
Mail-Out #MSC 1327 (PDF 88KB) Approved Revisions To The Carl Moyer Program Guidelines And The Voucher Incentive Program Guidelines For On-Road Heavy-Duty Vehicles. Attachment 1 (1006 KB), Attachment 2 (30 KB), Attachment 3 (254 KB), Attachment 4 (96 KB), Attachment 5 (67 KB), Attachment 6 (129 KB), Attachment 7 (109 KB).
Posted October 21, 2013
- Approved Guidelines For The Carl Moyer Truck Improvement/Modernization Benefitting Emission Reductions Program For On-Road Heavy-Duty Log Truck Replacements (82 KB) Attachment (115 KB)
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-20 (PDF 106KB) September 18, 2013 Public Meeting To Consider Changes To The Carl Moyer Program Guidelines and The Voucher Incentive Program Guidelines For On-Road Heavy-Duty Vehicles. Attachment 1 (5 KB) Attachment 2 (5 KB) Attachment 3 (88 KB) Attachment 4 (11 KB) Attachment 5 (70 KB) Attachment 6 (74 KB) Attachment 7 (191 KB).
Moyer Program Helps North Coast Businesses Clean the Air (Video, 5 min.)
Posted March 27, 2013
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-09 (PDF 80KB) Carl Moyer Program: Review and Update of the Cost-Effectiveness Limit and capital recovery Factors for 2013 (80 KB) Attachment (353 KB)
Posted March 12, 2013
- Mail-Out #MSC 13-07 (PDF 128KB) Use Of New Replacement Engines In Carl Moyer Program Off-Road Repower Projects
Posted February 15, 2013
- Approved Revisions To The Carl Moyer On-Road Voucher Incentive Guidelines (92 KB) Attachment (1004 KB)