Examinations and Job Vacancies
This page last updated December 2, 2014
- Promotional Examinations
- Examinations Open to the Public
- Career Executive Assignment (C.E.A.) Examinations
- Vacancy Announcements
- Links to Other State Employment Information
Listed below are the current promotional exams for the California Environmental Protection Agency, Office of the Secretary. Only current or former (within the past three years) California Environmental Protection Agency employees may apply. Exam results will normally be mailed to candidates within two-six weeks following the Final Filing/Cut-Off date. Employment lists will be available to managers and supervisors immediately after candidates receive their results. For complete examination information, refer to exam bulletins or contact the assigned Exam Analyst. Open exams are listed under Examinations Open to the Public.
Final Filing/Cut-Off Date
|There are no Promotional exams at this time|
Listed below are the examinations open to the public. For complete examination information, refer to exam bulletins or contact the Exam Analyst.
Final Filing/Cut-Off Date
|There are no Open exams for the public at this time.|
|Classification Title||Final Filing Date||Exam Analyst|
|There are no CEA exams at this time|
PLEASE NOTE: These vacancies are available only to individuals who have eligibility based on either:
- Successful completion of a competitive civil service examination, or
- Current employment with the State of California in a class which is comparable under transfer rules, or
- Previous employment with the State of California in a class comparable under reinstatement rules.
|Classification Title||Final Filing Date|
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify, you must be on an eligible list and be eligible for appointment, reinstatement, or transfer to the designated classification. If you are interested in one of the vacant positions, submit a standard Examination Application (STD. 678) and a resume (optional unless specified for the specific vacancy) detailing your education and employment history to the address noted for the position or positions listed. Applications will be screened and only the most qualified applicants will be interviewed. Final filing dates may be extended if positions are not filled. Additional information regarding employment opportunities with California Environmental Protection Agency Boards, Divisions and Offices visit the California Environmental Protection Agency website.
- Examination and Job Vacancy Information - California Air Resources Board
- Employment Information - Cal/EPA Boards, Departments & Offices
- CalHR Exams and Job Vacancies Search - Examination Bulletins and Job Vacancy Announcements for all State departments and agencies.
- State Application Form (STD. 678)