LCFS Intensity Lookup Tables
This page last reviewed February 21, 2012
RULEMAKING TO CONSIDER AMENDMENTS TO THE CARBON INTENSITY LOOKUP TABLES IN THE LOW CARBON FUEL STANDARD REGULATION
(February 24, 2011)
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTION
OAL approved the rulemaking and filed it with the Secretary of State on February 21, 2012. The regulation became effective the same day, February 21, 2012.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OALPosted January 6, 2012
The Final Rulemaking Package was filed with OAL on January 6, 2012. OAL has until February 21, 2012 to make a determination.
Executive Order R-12-001 (PDF - 14K)
Final Statement of Reasons (PDF - 194K)
Notice of Decision (PDF - 75K)
Updated Informative Digest (PDF - 23K)
Request for Early Effective Date (PDF - 64K)
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICESPosted December 8, 2011
Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text (PDF- 99K)
- 15-Day Modified Regulation Order (PDF- 49K)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
Posted January 7, 2011
Posted January 6, 2011
- Appendix A: Proposed Regulation Order. Amendments to the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (PDF- 56K)
Documents Incorporated by Reference
- Archer Daniels Midland Company Method 2B Application Package (November 5, 2010)
- POET Method 2A Application Package (December 16, 2010)
- Trinidad Bulk Traders LTD Method 2B Application Package (November 23, 2010)
- Green Plains Holdings II LLC- Lakota Plant Division Method 2A Application Package (November 3, 2010)
- Green Plains Central City LLC, Method 2A Application Package (October 20, 2010)
- Louis Dreyfus Commodities, Elkhorn Valley Ethanol LLC Method 2A Application Package (December 1, 2010)
- Stationary Source Division, Air Resources Board (December 14, 2010), "Detailed California Modified GREET Pathway for Biodiesel Produced in the Midwest from Used Cooking Oil and Used in California"
- Stationary Source Division, Air Resources Board (December 14, 2010, v. 1.0), "Detailed California Modified GREET Pathway for the Production of Biodiesel from Corn Oil at Dry Mill Ethanol Plants"
Per the Errata posted on January 7, 2011, the following two pathways are not a part of this rulemaking and their links have been removed from this rulemaking page.
- ARB CA-GREET Pathway for Conversion of North American Canola to Biodiesel (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters- FAME), (December 14, 2010)
- California-Modified GREET Pathway for Sorghum Ethanol (December 28, 2010)
Rulemaking Activity for 2011