Area Designation Criteria and Area Designations for State Ambient Air Quality Standards
This page last reviewed April 21, 2008
RULEMAKING ON THE PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO THE AREA DESIGNATION CRITERIA AND AREA DESIGNATIONS FOR STATE AMBIENT AIR QUALITY STANDARDS(January 22, 2004)
FINAL APPROVAL/OAL ACTION
On June 7, 2004, the Final Regulation Order was approved by the Office of Administrative Law and filed with the Secretary of the State. The amendments become operative July 7, 2004.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted May 7, 2004
The final rulemaking package was filed with OAL on April 23, 2004. OAL has until June 7, 2004, to make a determination.
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation
or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR).
Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the
agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15 DAY NOTICES
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Public Hearing Notice (HTML) or (MSW97
- 53K) or (PDF -
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (MSW97 - 267K) or (PDF - 166K)
- Attachment A - Proposed Amendments to the Area Designation Criteria (MSW97 - 74K) or (PDF - 42K)
- Attachment B - Propoese Amendments to the Area Designations (MSW97 - 63K) or (PDF - 35K)
- Attachment C - Maps and Tables of Area Designations for State and National Ambient Air Quality Stnadards (MSW97 - 5,6995K) or (PDF - 3,353K)
- Attachment D - Convention for Rounding Ambient Air Quality Data (MSW97 - 29K) or (PDF - 14K)
- Attachment E - Procedure for Designating an Area with Respect to the State Particulate Matter Standard (PM10 and PM2.5) (MSW97 - 42K) or (PDF - 27K)
- Attachment F - Bibliography (MSW97 - 23K) or (PDF - 10K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY