Availability of California Motor Vehicle Service Information
This page last reviewed April 24,2008
RULEMAKING ON THE PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO REGULATIONS FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF CALIFORNIA MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE INFORMATION (January 22, 2004)
FINAL APPROVAL/OAL ACTION
The final rulemaking package was approved by OAL and filed with the Secretary of State on January 7, 2005. The Regulation became effective February 6, 2005.
Posted January 12, 2005:
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted November 24, 2004:
The final rulemaking package was filed with OAL on November 24, 2004. OAL has until January 7, 2005 to make a determination.
- Final Regulation Order ~ Section 1969, title13, California Code of Regulations, chapter 1, Motor Vehicle Pollution Control devices (MSW97 - 109K) or (PDF - 48K)
- Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) (MSW97 - 154K) or (PDF - 74K)
- Updated Informative Digest (MSW97 - 34K) or (PDF - 9K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation
or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR).
Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the
agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15 DAY NOTICES
Posted April 27, 2004
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Public Hearing Notice (HTML) or (MSW97
- 53K) or (PDF - 23K)
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) (MSW97 - 203K) or (PDF -69K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY