State Ambient Air Quality Standard for Ozone
This page last reviewed February 8, 2010
OF PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER AMENDMENTS TO THE
REGULATIONS FOR THE STATE AMBIENT AIR QUALITY STANDARD FOR OZONE
(Hearing Date: April 28, 2005)
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTION
OAL approved the rulemaking and filed it with the Secretary of State on April 17, 2006. The regulation will become effective on May 17, 2006.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
The Final Rulemaking Package was filed with OAL on March 10, 2006. OAL has until April 24, 2006, to make a determination.
- Executive Order (PDF - 7K)
- Final Regulation Order (PDF - 54K)
- Final Statement of Reasons (See revised above.)
- Notice of Decision and Response to Significant Environmental Issues (PDF - 4K)
- Updated Informative Digest (PDF - 16K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR). Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICES
Posted Octber 26, 2005:
Notice of Public Availability of Revised Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR); November 11, 2005 Deadline for Public Comment
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Notice of Change of Time (PDF - 25K)
- Public Hearing Notice (PDF - 25K)
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR)
Rulemaking Activity for 2005