ARB Rulemaking Activity in 1999
This page last reviewed February 16, 2012The following alphabetical list of all ARB rulemaking projects considered at 1999 Board hearings, along with the date of the hearing, provides links to the Rulemaking Project Profile and the rulemaking documents for each item.
Rulemaking Project Title
- Air Toxics "Hot Spots" Fee Regulations FY 1999-2000 (Hearing Date: 10/28/99)
- Area Designations 1999-2000 (Hearing Date: 11/18/99)
- California Reformulated Gasoline Phase 3 (Hearing Date: 12/9/99)
- CaRFG Winter Oxygen at Lake Tahoe / MTBE Labeling (Hearing Date: 6/24/99)
- Clean Fuels (Hearing Date: 7/22/99)
- Consumer Products Midterm Measures II (Hearing Date: 10/28/99)
- Gasoline Vapor Recovery Systems, Certification and Test Procedures (Hearing Date: 6/24/99)
- Portable Fuel Container Spillage Control Regulations (Hearing Date: 9/23/99)
If you have questions or comments regarding the above regulatory activity, but were unable to contact the individual listed as the contact for that rulemaking project, please contact Amy Whiting at (916) 322-6533.