Ozone Transport Assessment 2001
This page last reviewed August 23, 2010
RULEMAKING ON THE AMENDMENTS TO THE ASSESSMENT OF THE
IMPACTS OF TRANSPORTED POLLUTANTS ON OZONE CONCENTRATIONS
(April 26, 2001 Hearing)
FINAL APPROVAL / OAL ACTION
The final package was filed with OAL on March 8, 2002. The final rulemaking package was approved by OAL and filed with the Secretary of State on April 22, 2002. The Regulation became effective on May 22, 2002.
ADOPTED REGULATIONS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO OAL
Posted March 8, 2002:
The following documents were filed with the Office of Administrative Law March 8, 2002.
- Final Regulation Order
- Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) (PDF - 20K)
- Updated Informative Digest (PDF - 7K)
- Notice of Decision and Response to Significant Environmental Issues (PDF - 5K)
A business or person submitting a comment to a proposed regulation or proposed amendment or repeal of a regulation or any person who specifically request it has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR). Upon its completion, the Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR) will be available and copies may be requested from the agency contact persons, or may be obtained in electronic form from this web page.
HEARING ACTION AND SUPPLEMENTAL 15-DAY NOTICES
- Resolution 01-9 (PDF - 29K)
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED MATERIAL
- Public Hearing Notice (HTML) or (PDF - 18K)
- Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) Including Appendices B and C (PDF - 2,888K)
INFORMAL REGULATORY ACTIVITY