Research Screening Committee
This page last reviewed April 10, 2013
The Board's legislatively mandated Research Screening Committee consists of scientists, engineers, and others knowledgeable, technically qualified, and experienced in air pollution problems. The Committee meets approximately four times a year to review proposed and completed research projects.
The current Committee Members are:
- Professor Harold Cota, Ph.D., California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo (Chairman)
- Alan Vette, Ph.D., United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Steven Japar, Ph.D., Ford Motor Company, Retired
- Professor Matthew Kahn, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- Philip Fine, Ph.D., South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Professor Rachel Morello-Frosch, Ph.D., M.P.H., University of California, Berkeley
- Professor Suzanne Paulson, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- William Eisenstein, Ph.D., Center for Resource Efficient Communities, University of California, Berkeley
Forman Williams, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Professor Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles Fielding School of Public Health
Links to the recent meeting documents:
For more information please email Emma Plasencia or contact by phone at (916) 323-1524.