ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed February 19, 2014
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Lisa Miller, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Persistent Immune Effects of Wildfire PM Exposure During Childhood Development
- January 07, 2014 -- Announcement. Press Release. Introduction. Presentation. Research Project. Interview.
- Glenn Morrison, Ph.D., Missouri University of Science and Technology
- In-duct air cleaning devices: ozone emission rates and test methodology
- November 08, 2013 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project.
- Brett C. Singer, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Kitchen Ventilation Solutions to Indoor Air Pollution Hazards from Cooking
- October 10, 2013 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Michael T. Kleinman, Ph.D., University of California, Irvine
- Cardiopulmonary Health Effects of Semi-Volatile and Non-Volatile Components of PM
- October 09, 2013 -- Announcement. Press Release. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.