ARB Research Seminars, 2000-2016
This page last reviewed May 18, 2016
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Allen Goldstein, Ph.D. and Marc Fischer, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Source Speciation of Central Valley GHG Emissions Using In-Situ Measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
- Stephen Ritchie, Ph.D. and Andre Tok, Ph.D., University of California, Irvine
- Development and Demonstration of the Truck Activity Monitoring System
- July 13, 2016 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Martin Burger, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Evaluating Mitigation Options of Nitrous Oxide Emissions in California Cropping Systems
- June 16, 2016 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- Effects of Complete Streets on Travel Behavior and Exposure to Vehicular Emissions
- May 24, 2016 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Nazli Yesiller, Ph.D. and James Hanson, Ph.D.; Jean E. Bogner, Ph.D., California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo; University of Illinois, Chicago
- Emissions of Potent Greenhouse Gases from Appliance and Building Waste in Landfills
- May 20, 2016 -- Announcement. Research Project.
- Ken Kurani, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- New Car Buyers' Valuation of Zero-Emission Vehicles
- April 20, 2016 -- Announcement. Presentation. Research Project.
- Brett C. Singer, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Reducing In-Home Exposure to Air Pollution
- March 24, 2016 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.