ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed August 20, 2013
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Glenn Morrison, Ph.D., Missouri University of Science and Technology
- In-duct air cleaning devices: ozone emission rates and test methodology
- November 08, 2013 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project.
- Brett C. Singer, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Kitchen Ventilation Solutions to Indoor Air Pollution Hazards from Cooking
- October 10, 2013 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Michael T. Kleinman, Ph.D., University of California, Irvine
- Cardiopulmonary Health Effects of Semi-Volatile and Non-Volatile Components of PM
- October 09, 2013 -- Announcement. Press Release. Introduction. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Magali A. Delmas, Ph.D., Matthew E. Kahn, Ph.D., Alan Meier, Ph.D., and Reuben Deumling, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, University of Californa, Davis
- Trends in Residential Energy Consumption and Potential Opportunities for Reduction
- August 12, 2013 -- Announcement. Introduction. Presentation: 1. 2. Videos: 1. 2. Research Projects: 1. 2. 3. Interview.
- Veerabhadran Ramanathan, Ph.D., and Lynn M. Russell, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Black Carbon Reductions in California and its Implications for Regional and Global Climate Change Mitigation
- July 23, 2013 -- Announcement. Press Release: 1. 2. Presentation. Video. Research Project. Interview.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.