ARB Research Seminars, 2000-2015
This page last reviewed May 21, 2015
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Jochen Stutz, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- Determination of the Spatial Distribution of Ozone Precursor and Greenhouse Gas Concentrations and Emissions in the LA Basin
- December 10, 2015 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Deborah H. Bennett, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- Environmental Fate of Low Vapor Pressure - Volatile Organic Compounds from Consumer Products: A Modeling Approach
- September 22, 2015 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Research Project. Interview.
- Axel Friedrich, Ph.D., Environmental Expert
- National Bicycle Policy in Germany
- September 03, 2015 -- Announcement. Presentation. Videos: 1. 2. Interview.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.