ARB Research Seminars
This page last reviewed April 7, 2015
Leading scientists present their research findings about air pollution and climate change
- Seminars are presented at the Cal/EPA Building in Sacramento and the Haagen-Smit Laboratory in El Monte, California, and are open to the public.
- For those who cannot attend the presentation in person, the seminars will be WEBCAST.
- Sign up here for the Seminars List Serve to receive notices of upcoming presentations.
- Also view our Chair’s Lecture Series website.
- Allen H Goldstein, Ph.D., Pawel K. Misztal, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Evaluation of Regional Isoprene Emission Estimates in California Based on Direct Airborne Flux Measurements
- Friday, June 12, 2015, 10:00 a.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
- George Ban-Weiss, Ph.D,, Ronnen Levinson, Ph.D., Jordan Woods, University of Southern California; Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; University of California, Berkeley
- Deriving Roof Albedo for Seven California Cities Using Remote Sensing
- Thursday, June 11, 2015, 1:30 p.m., PDT Save to Outlook. Announcement. Research Project.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Peter Mathews at (916) 323-8711.