Mandatory GHG Reporting - Reported Emissions
This page updated December 30, 2016
2015 GHG Emissions DataUnder California’s Regulation for the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (MRR), industrial sources, fuel suppliers, and electricity importers must report their annual GHG emissions to the California Air Resources Board (ARB). For reporters subject to the California Cap-and-Trade Program, submitted data are verified by an ARB-accredited independent third-party verifier.
The link below provides a summary spreadsheet of 2015 GHG emissions data reported under MRR for individual reporting facilities, electric power entities, and fuel suppliers. Prior years' annual data are archived under the Historical Emissions Data section below.
- 2015 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions Posted: 11/4/2016
2008 to 2014 Historical Emissions DataGHG emissions data reported between 2008 and 2010 were subject to slightly different applicability, calculation, methodology, and verification requirements.
Beginning with GHG emissions data reported in 2011, new reporting sectors were included and ARB included changes in methodologies to harmonize with the U.S. EPA reporting regulation. In addition, ARB included collection of additional data to support the Cap-and-Trade Program and required annual third-party verification for GHG emissions data. When comparing data reported for years 2011 and onward with historical 2008-2010 data, there will be differences in the facilities listed, as well as the emissions and other data due to changes in methods and applicability.
2014 Data Reported by Facilities, Suppliers, and Electric Power Entities
- 2014 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions 11/4/2016
- 2012 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions 11/4/2016
- 2008-2012 Emission Summary
Reporting and Verification Summary
2011 Data Reported by Facilities, Suppliers, and Electric Power Entities
2008 to 2010 Data Reported by Facilities and Electric Power Entities
- Emissions Reported by Facilities
- Data Reported by Electricity Retail Providers and Marketers
Integrated Emissions Visualization Tool
- Integrated Emissions Visualization Tool - View emissions data using Google Maps. For questions regarding the Visualization Tool, email LinYing Li.
MRR Data ArchiveArchived versions of the 2010 through 2014 annual GHG emissions data spreadsheets are available below.
These spreadsheets have been subsequently updated, and the current versions of the spreadsheets are provided above.
These version DO NOT display current data, but are included for reference only.
- 2014 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/4/2015]
- 2013 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/4/2015]
- 2012 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/4/2015]
- 2011 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 11/4/2015]
- 2010 GHG Facility and Entity Emissions [Archive version: 3/12/2012]